Free Free LS400 OEM Fuel Pump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hi, is this still available?

Would be very useful to me as i havent yet sourced one. Would be more than happy to pay any postage/shipping on this and would even make a donation to the club to say thankyou :)

hehe

Lee

Hello Lee,

Welcome to this forum. I am sure this will be your home until your swap is done. I think I gave it away few weeks ago and went to Australia. However, one of my friends recently did a 2JZGTE swap on his SC400/Soarer and I can ask him for it. I will let u know. Its not a problem at all and thank you for your donation offering.

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome. I like the site very much so and im intending on sticking around for the forseeable future - even after my swap is done.

Thanks for all the help

bye

Lee

Leeky,

I found the pump. I wonder if you still need it. Its free but shipping is $10 for USPS Global Priority. Its packed and ready for lable.

fuel pump

Leeky,

I found the pump. I wonder if you still need it. Its free but shipping is $10 for USPS Global Priority. Its packed and ready for lable.

david, can you bring the pump down to sd? It is an intank unit i'm sure...my pump wont handle the swap... let me know

I am still waiting for your payment. I might have to deliver the engine on Sunday Morning around 6 am. Will you be up by then? Gotta make it back for church.

engine

sunday is cool, however is Sat still possible?

2. is fuel pump still avail?
3. remember, i was gonna send payment before you load it up and bring it down.
4. 619 252 2355

Back