Engine won't start...HELP!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JDMCelsior

My 91 LS400 won't seem to start up. Did anyone have this problem before?? It cranks and stays on for 1-2 seconds and then dies out. One day i drove it, then i came back to it and it wouldn't start. Im thinking its the hoses or the fuel filter?? any suggestions on how to fix this???

engine wont start

my 92' SC400 has had the same problem for some time now. its only once in a while that it does it though. it starts & idles for a few seconds then dies out. the only way i can get it started is to rev the enging to almost redline for a few seconds, then it kind of sputters and then its fine.

check the battery charge, if it is ok then check the alternator which could have died out, on this forum itself there is a method to check the alternator and its removal process, i had the same problem, the instructions mentioned follow it carefully, it solved mine, now the car is in perfect condition.

I have the same problem. I am loosing voltage at the fuel pump. Cant figure out what controlls when the fuel pump gets power

The Fuel pump ECU is in the rear 1/4 panel (right behind your left shoulder) and it takes a signal from the Engine ECU and uses it to regulate the voltage to the fuel pump.

Back