custom front arms

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

69international

has anyone ever built their own front wishbones?

have rebodied a HQ 1 tonner chassis with a 69 international truck cab (similar to many dodges) and the track is much narrower (of coarse) on the chassis.

will make up a jig to ensure everything is spot on, just after any hints, tricks, things to look out for and methods used.

pictures (think i'm dreaming) would be great.

cheers
jason

I would love some billet arms on my LS. Seriously doubt getting some from a real company since the demand isnt there. What model lex are you thinking about fabbing? If you have an SC I know JIC magic makes upper arms (adjustable) and I THINK there is a company that makes lowers.

think i've been missunderstood, i need to make arms approximately 2 inches longer due to the new body versus the original witdth. truck body onto car sized chassis.

hah my bad! I for some reason was thinking of billet arms. But actually billet arms would be the way to go in your situation (if cash isnt a huge part) but good luck!

i was thinking of trying to make a arm for the bottom of my gs to get rid of the caster arm. need to get some tubing so i can fab one up and see if it will work.

Yeah I have drooled over Ikeya arms many times lol. I believe it's $5,000 for an entire Ikeya overhaul. But man would your SC be track worthy!

Yea thats what ive heard, ill never have them, thats just too much. Unless i hit the lotto then i would go crazy on my SC.

Ive thought about getting a set of stock arms & maybe trying to mod them, but they got a funky bend on the end where the ball joint goes, (front LCA).

Back