Converting to air suspension ls400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Di0n

I recently bought a 1990 ls400. It's completely stock with coil suspension. I want to lower it quite a bit and have been given a full factory air suspension setup. Now the problem is my car has no wiring for the air suspension. I plan to set it up like factory but have the factory valves on switches and get rid of the self leveling bits. Can anyone help with how I can wire it up? Does the compressor just need power and earth with a switch?

Yeah because the air struts are so notorious for leaking, but because of this they are readily available and very cheap or free.

air suspension

hi Dion You might find this a help,i used it to fix my SC400 air when i got my car, as you can see you will need the suspenion computer, and there is a lot of wires into that alone. you will also need all the suspenion height sensors etc it would be a nightmare to get going without a factory loom.

http://www.lextreme.com/as.pdf

Regards
Graeme

Last edited:
I have decided to set it up using the factory bags but aftermarket valves and lines with switches in the cabin just like an aftermarket setup. I'll keep you posted.

Back