cant go past 45 mph

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ridinglexus

HI GUYS. WELL let me start out by saying this is a great site:006: . will i what happen was i putting everthing back together from gettin to the starter and when i put everthing back the car will rev high the first time i het the gas then if i hit agian it will not rev as high almost like it lost power and sometimes it will just turn off. starts fine agiain even drive ok unless i hit the gas and it just stalls and jumps then stall then jump then stall then jump then stall then jump. now i f i hit the gas like grandma it drives smooth until it gets in the 40- 45mph then it stall again. now thats the problem now what i have done. first some of the little tiny vacuum hoses did break which mean they are not connected on the driver side of the engine i will try to get pic. now do you thing its the little hoses or something esle taking away from my power thanks

lex its plug in so i know its working . if i rev it then rev it again then it choke or shalls with a delay. i wonder what it chould be

this plug was left i am not sure what it connects too or what it does ?
C:\lex.jpg

the maf plug is plug in . my friend said it may be an computer problem. and how you post a pic on the site i tryed but i guest it was to big at 500,000 kb

Back