Can anybody help me out?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

95Soarer1019

Is there anybody that can tell me where i can find the "fish bracket" mount for my 1uz supercharger setup?

I've already got all the parts needed except for this 1 lost piece I can't seem to find any where to mount my charger and get to going.. I tried contacting Lextreme himself but I can't get any response back due to him being out.

I'd rather go with that since I already have everything else set aside instead of ordering the bullet cars manifold i'll have to go with to mount the old m90 i pulled off my old grand prix gxp from years ago.

I don't have the bracket and I know David has had to take a step back. But if someone could supply me with the pattern I can make the "fish" bracket available again. I have a laser and can cut them out easily and accurately.

Jake

I think I know where I may be able to get one to measure on my cmm.

EDIT: I just txt message my friend that has one. So if it's not bolted on I'll probably be able to get it for a week.

Last edited:
Good deal. I should be able to make them at David's pricing if I make 10 or 12 of them. Then stick the remainder on the shelf.

Jake

Back