Bullet products available

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Went for a look through Bullet Supercars workshop in Yatla near Brisbane on the weekend. I was impressed with their range of products available for our engine.
They have Ross forged pistons for around $1600, aftermarket rods he said were dearer than the pistons, but available. Also, interchangable supercharger setups for the Eaton blowers, Blowers, engine gasket sets, billet cams (not kelford brand, Aussie made apparently). Pretty well all engine parts including turn key Australian Design Rules compliant engines complete with Autronic ECU.
They Also have about 6 different supercharger manifolds including one for the 2UZ available and intercooling is being developed,see post in Forced induction section for more info.
Most stuff is still fairly pricey I though.
Bullet appears to have changed their focus from the Bullet Supercar toward supplying their 1UZFE engine parts to anyone who wants them. Previously, they appear to be hesitant to supply their parts outside their cars.
They are redesigning their website and will have all products listed on thier website in the next 3 weeks.
In the meantime, ring their Yatla workshop and ask for Tom if you want stuff.

I've been talking with Tom Rabold from Bullet on the rods they sell. Interestingly he said they had not broken a rod and still use the stock unmodified rods in all their engines.

The conversation drifted onto supercharging and I sent him photos of my 1UZ/Lightning manifold. From what I could gather they will go for a simillar W2A setup to the Ford Lightning with the intercooler in a taller lower inlet manifold.

I talked with Tom from Bullet today about their performance parts--more specifically their cams. As far as hard mechanical parts are concerned, he recommended the inlet cams first. When I said it seemed a departure from the commonly held belief that the exhaust side needs the most help, he just said, 'we've done the testing and this is what we concluded." Confident.

They use high tension springs that are stock height (prevent coil bind from using longer springs) with the factory retainers and keepers. It seems like they are going a good direction. A %20 increase in power with the intake cams and an tune is impressive.

How does that fair for us in the States? He said that with the introduction of a line here in the States that the support for US consumers is likely to follow.

this all sounds great for me, when it comes time to build the motor to how i want it (probably during the coarse of the next year) i have someone just a short drive away that i can get parts and help from

its a pitty they dont reply to there emails, im after there quad throttle set up, anyone have any ideas ? of know a price, is anyone using them ?

Back