Bottom End/ Cylinder Head

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Vander

Let's say I were to buy the Carrillo rods 1200rwhp package and installed everthing that was included in it in a spare 1UZ-FE I had laying around. Then let's say I were to buy the Cylinder Head Stage II.......

Here are my ?'s......

-Would the Bottom end that I built with the Carillo package and the cylinder head just bolt together?

-Would this be everything I would need to have a bulletproof engine?

-Is there anything else not included any these 2 packages that I should get?

Thank you....

Yes those are the 2 things that I was refering to. I plan on getting both. Is there anything not included in those 2 packages that I would need to build an absolutely bulletproof engine?

I found the internal engine specs, but I was wondering if there was a 3-D diagram, or drawing or something of the 1UZ-FE engine?

3-D diagram would be hard to find. The two packages above should do it. All you will need will be lots of air, lots of fuel and something controling both.

3-D diagram would be hard to find. The two packages above should do it. All you will need will be lots of air, lots of fuel and something controling both.

So on top of the carillo package and stage II head, how would the Whipple w140-ax supercharger, with walbro fuel pump, front mount intercooler, and larger injectors do with it?

So on top of the carillo package and stage II head, how would the Whipple w140-ax supercharger, with walbro fuel pump, front mount intercooler, and larger injectors do with it?
Honest, the packages you mentioned will be over kill for the whipple. Any of our basic package will do. Stock motor can handle around 500 hp if tune good. However, getting the FMIC with whipple will be very tricky.

As for Jake,

We have sold about 3-4 engines similar to the above packages. However, most of our buyers doesn't post much and I dont have any complaint from them. Most of our buyers are from Australia and Middle East.

Honest, the packages you mentioned will be over kill for the whipple. Any of our basic package will do. Stock motor can handle around 500 hp if tune good. However, getting the FMIC with whipple will be very tricky.

As for Jake,

We have sold about 3-4 engines similar to the above packages. However, most of our buyers doesn't post much and I dont have any complaint from them. Most of our buyers are from Australia and Middle East.

How much horsepower would the car put out at full boost (30 psi)? Then what if I wanted 2 throw a two 100 shots of NOS on top of that. I want to be able to do this without ever having to worry about anything possibly going wrong with my engine.

How much horsepower would the car put out at full boost (30 psi)? Then what if I wanted 2 throw a two 100 shots of NOS on top of that. I want to be able to do this without ever having to worry about anything possibly going wrong with my engine.

I would be very worried, would go grey overnight (if I wasn't already) :Eyecrazy:

If it is man made, it is only a question of WHEN it will break, not IF.

30psi boost and 2 100 shots of nitrous is hand grenade territory. Even with all the good bits things still break !

I would be very worried, would go grey overnight (if I wasn't already) :Eyecrazy:

If it is man made, it is only a question of WHEN it will break, not IF.

30psi boost and 2 100 shots of nitrous is hand grenade territory. Even with all the good bits things still break !

Well with a supercharger around 30 psi (Not sure which one yet, whatever is best) I'm estimating the car will have somewhere around 600hp hopefully. Then 2 100 shots of Nos puts the car at 800hp. And I plan on building the car for 1000hp + So I should be fine, I believe.

Well with a supercharger around 30 psi (Not sure which one yet, whatever is best) I'm estimating the car will have somewhere around 600hp hopefully. Then 2 100 shots of Nos puts the car at 800hp. And I plan on building the car for 1000hp + So I should be fine, I believe.

If your motor is holding 30psi of boost, you will be well over 600hp.

We use race proven parts and will hold up hp as stated but user error and abuse will definately matter of time as RMS stated.

Here is a picture of the similar package mentioned:

long-block%20014.jpg

However, I can not afford Carrillo rods so I got Eagle instead. Now we have our own rods that are as good as Eagle.

I should clarify my earlier post.
When we modify production based engines for more hp/rpm/boost, we are getting into areas where 'angels fear to tread'.

With the best components available (which Lextreme's are) things still have a limit.

Pushing the boundarys is part of our nature, but we must expect things to go pear shaped also.

So what supercharger will give me the most horsepower without custom modification? I want a supercharger that I can get an adapter plate for from Richwood or the other person (Sorry can't think of his name off the top of my head) and just bolt it on with just little modification if any to make it work.

If you're using those two a FMIC will be very hard to include in the system,
If the hood clearance is the same as with the LS400 you could fit a 6 core Laminova water air Intercooler inbetween both and have enough capacity to go to up to 1338 cubic meters an hour (787.5 CFM) which should be adaquate for at least what you're planning. presure loss over the core will be approximatly 4.6 kPa (0.046 bar or 0.667psi) that's over the core alone total depends on how well the complete intake system is made up offcourse.

problem with laminova's is they're very expensive unless you desing and build a complete system yourself.:wave:

basicly build it like a brick but don't be surprized if it goes pop once in a while, like Erol and Lex say.

Grtz Thomas

With H or I beam rods of any brand and forged pistons, good rod bolts, well balllanced, clearanced and assembled. With good valve gear [mainly springs on 4v motors] The rest is tune especially on forced indution motors.. Sounds like you are confusing a turbo engine with s/c engine...
bassically a supercharged engine runs alittle more compression [than turbo] a 4 valve could take 9.5 to 10 to 1 compression with 8 Lb boost and be VERY throttle responsive and full off power in the higher rpm range.. Even though there power levels MAY be lower they are nice to drive as street motor due to lineal power band..Built right there's arguably no reason to have intercooler.. as the higher compression and lower boost means the inlet air is not over heated and if tuned that way your engine will last as long as a near std engine....
To have good tune means double what std has in fuel supply, spark needs to be controled. As boost rises the advance curve usually is about half what N/A engine is..So there's more things to building an engine than just parts.. A cheap set of cast pistons for example on badly tuned f/i engine
will last 5 milliseconds less than good forged pistons.. So the TUNE is what holds engines together!!!!

I plan on boosting more than 8 psi. What is the best supercharger that doesn't require much modification to install? Also I plan on having a Carillo bottom end.

2.2 litre Opcon-Autorotor twinscrew with manifold and pulley set from Richwood Technologies.

Bolt it on and go (along with the other necessary upgrades of course, like fuel, EMS, etc.)

Back