92 Lexus LS400, Need wiring diagram for trunk lock

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bobirw

I need to find the wire that goes to the trunk lock and energize or hotwire it so it opens the lock on the trunk. I tried finding it under the dash by the control but I would need to remove lower half of dash to get to it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Bob

David has diagrams for arly LS400 on his page lextreme.com. Click tutorials and look up electrical, I think it has what u need.

Sean

Sean, I can't find it over there. I guess not many people have this problem. I have a friend who has a salvage yard. They got in a couple lexus' but haven't set them up on racks in yard yet. They don't come w/ keys sometime and the one I need in has the CD changer, lexus tools etc. in the trunk. someone pushed in the key lock on dash where thy trunk & gas cover opening levers are and if I want the stuff I have to open the trunk. I have searched everywhere & can't find detail drawings on this. Thanks anyway, Bob

Bring your VIN number to a locksmith/key maker and they can make an exact copy of th original that you don't have. Usually lke $40-$75 job

This is a junk yard deal. These guys may or may not have a title. They have some paper to show they own it but may take 2 days to find it and they don't waste time on that. Their interest is in motors, trannys & major parts, no nic nacs. I happen to be there getting a brake caliper for my LS when these cars came in. The 92 LS was like new except someone scraped a cement wall half way down the rt. side. No key but I pulled the lever for trunk & it opened. All like new inc. CD changer, the lexus tools & first aid kit. Then manager comes out & says I have to leave yard cause we are crushing cars & insurance would cancel if saw nonworker here. I ask about CD changer & other stuff in trunk. He says $25. for changer & you can have toy tools & bandaids but you come back tomorrow & take it out. Next day I'm there and the radio, battery, Maf etc were gone & trunk control on dash was pressed in/locked. He says a guy who likes those jap radios stopped by after crushers left so I sold it & a few other things but told the guy don't touch the trunk so he probably locked it, thinking I had key & was a favor to me. So I can't ask for a title to get a key made. I will pull the back seats and trace it from the trunk to an area I can get a hot wire on it. I just thought maybe some one had this problem before & had an easy solution. Thanks again for your help, Bob

Back