3UR-FE into a MKIV Supra

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lowboost

I am currently a Supra TT MKIV 6speed owner. My car makes 486whp and 413wtq. Its crazy fast, but I still dont like the car! I am in the process of buying a house and a quick way to assure i can afford the house is to sell my Supra. I figured that would be a good idea....

What am I talking about you might ask yourself? Well nothing, just giving you an introduction to my idea.... I AM SURE SOMEONE HAS ALREADY THOUGHT ABOUT IT TOO....

I figured I could buy an NA Supra automatic for 9K to 12K. Pay cash for it, no debt, and start parting out the parts I wouldnt need. 2jzge and a340 tranny and so on. While keeping an eye out for a wrecked beyond repair 5.7L Tundra! I figured if I could buy a complete wrecked automobile I could swap nearly everything. From the 2wd transmission (6spd shiftable w/ 2 overdrives!) to the shifter/ gauge cluster and DBW accellerator. With 381hp and 401tq on a punch it would be a very fun automatic sports car with reliable power not to mention tow a boat (jk)

I wonder if anyone has totalled one yet?

Low boost... are you wishing us harm? Just kidding. I can really see that in very new future. I am really trying to get one from the dealer's trash bins. That would be an awesome swap.

wtf??? lol I want to find one thats not repairable, but I want the whole thing. I have a body shop that finds brand new wrecked cars, they found my wifes 2007 Corolla S w/ 3K miles, and after they painted it I saved 10K on what they go for! I would expect to pay a lot for this 3ur but its worth it to me.

there was a great deal on the 3urfe but it sold before i could get there.... I had the money in hand too. However now im in the search for a 4.0 1uz vvti motor for my supra, its much more compatible inspite of how COOOL a 3ur would have been.

There is this site called car-parts.com that I seen a couple of 3urs for sale on that website that you can check out.

Back