1UZFE in Honda S2000

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Vander

I had this idea, but had a few ?'s for the experts.

I want to put a 1UZ-FE in a Honda S2000.

First........

Is it possible? Will it fit?
What will it require?
How hard will it be?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn't know if I should put it in the swap section or not since it is not a project I am currently working on.

It should fit, based on eye balling my mates S2K. The bay is quite large. FI is another story though...

I've done an S2000 turbo conversion and judging the small engine bay I would say: It doesn't fit, but to be sure, just measure it up!

Very low bonnet line so doubt that will clear?

Why ruin the balance of the car with the UZ anyways? Just boost the stock engine

Very low bonnet line so doubt that will clear?

Why ruin the balance of the car with the UZ anyways? Just boost the stock engine

Plus 1.

Mind you, you could get 600HP out of a 3S, and I could do the same with the 2J.. lol but we didnt.

Plus 1.

Mind you, you could get 600HP out of a 3S, and I could do the same with the 2J.. lol but we didnt.

LOL granted. I did improve the weight balance though (as did you i suspect?), pocketed the $10K getting 600hp from a 3S would have cost and have 600+hp with 330rwhp @ 3000rpm which no 3S would ever do :)

which direction does the s2000 engine turn ? I am not sure if all Honda engines are anticlockwise or if this is the exception.

I have fitted a 1uzfe to a mazda mx5 so a s2000 should be achievable !

S2000 is regular turning direction. Only the FWD honda's are anti clockwise because of the orientation in the engine bay

Back