1uz/w59 bellhousing/r150f into Suzuki samurai

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zukijames

I bought thIs set up awhile ago. Got it mounted and mated to my dual Toyota gear driven t cases.

Now its time to deal with the throwout bearing ,fly wheel, ect

I don't like the idea of cutting a hole In the bell housing and putting a fork in.

So I'm going with a hydrolic throw out but not sure what the best options are

I've tried searching but Im just on my iPod so it's a pain in the butt

Thanks for your help guys

Ps I'm James live in Utah and work at trail ridge offroad

nope. if it were there would be a place for the clutch fork already.
it's definately a 1uz automatic bellhousing. which is correct for this swap. If someone had used a w59 bellhousing it would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Okay sweet so I just need that throw out adapter then the Howe hydraulic throw out? This forum is awesome I expected people to be rude since I have no clue what I'm doing

do not use the howe bearing setup. IT WILL FAIL!!!
my adaptor uses the gm f-body hydraulic throwout bearing.

what do ou want to know? it sits on top of the adaptor plate and holds a throwout bearing from the t56 tremec transmission that's in corvette's and f-body gm vehicles. If you want a better explaination just call the number on my website some evening.

not much progress but the fall is finally rolling

been figuring out the front suspension!

a2869a3c.jpg

02fc9f5b.jpg

really tight fit going into a samurai and trying to keep it low as possible but still have lots of up travel

toyotav8.com has been a life savor i finally know what parts i have he's helped a ton even though i only bought a fly wheel from him .

the time he has spent with me compared to the profit he made off me is crazy i recommend him to anyone and everyone doing a manual trans swap!

oh he even gave me the part number for the bearing that would work for my application even though its not a product he sales !

f4e49e56.jpg

now just to figure out how it works

my clutch and master cylinder should be here friday

and im hoping flywheel gets here soon also

my nephew loves to watch ultra 4 racing!daf52e2f.jpg

the whole time he says trucks trucks vroom vroom.... over and over ... and over

not sure if anyone actually looks at this but oh well

maybe someone on here is interested in how big of pita it is to make good suspension around a 1uz in a suzuki samurai frame with limited fab tools and skills

not much progress ..

sorry pictures in the dark dont work too good
axle vertical separation
7f4e7653.jpg

20344d71.jpg

triangulation
d5f19d7f.jpg

vertical separation at frame and adjustability
91ffc6ce.jpg

someone is looking...

Hi Zukijames
Well done on the progress and thanks for posting the pictures.
Sorry I don't always post replies to every thread that I look at but rest assured that I always have a look...
Thanks for the inspiration to get my build underway..

Cheers Craig
From the other side of the world Christchurch, New Zealand

thanks craig! my nephew/ best friend just moved across the pond to brisbane australia a few weeks ago i sure miss him i told him to bring my home some cool parts the U.S. gets screwed on cool parts

i've heard over there there is a manual gear box that bolts right up to the 1uz! i got everything cheap on mine and its still expensive!

ahahahah that manual setup that bolts right up is a frankenstein setup that's supposed to be useless for most applications. Can't remember the details right this second.

Back