1uz r150f swap abortion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Don't give up yet, it'll only be a few weeks before I have a solution made for you. I just got the short shaft transmission in last night, so I haven't had a chance to mock everything up, and see if everyhting will work out the way I think it will.

Whats the issue with the manual swap? We do them all the time without issue. Just doing a upgrade to R150 in a 1uz blizzard atm. In saying that the autos work better in the dirt. Just need to sort making the auto work correctly which again is no issue but needs to be planed at the beginning.

i bought the set up with an adapter already .. the adapter is 1/2 think or 3/16th cant remember .

so im using the stock bell housing , thin adapter , and short input shaft r150.

so the worry is that the input shaft wont sit far enough in the crank.

im a zuki guy( have no money) so i dont wanta order a bunch of parts and find out its not going to work and i need to order more parts..

because if thats the case i might as well go with an auto . since its better for what im doing anyways . i just wanted the reliability of the standard trans.

this project is kinda over my head but i wanta race and little 1.3 suzuki motors just don't win many races against a bunch of ls motors

Don't give up yet, it'll only be a few weeks before I have a solution made for you. I just got the short shaft transmission in last night, so I haven't had a chance to mock everything up, and see if everyhting will work out the way I think it will.

i need this done by june since im moving.

i need the motor in so i can build suspension around motor and tranny

anyone wanta buy some parts ha

but if you are fairly sure i can do something to use the set up ive got

i can just bolt everything together get my suspension done and get it wired up and pull it back out later and put in flywheel and clutch and such

Last edited:

Back