1995 sc400 help engine missing sometimes,surging, idle sometimes drops

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mtd2198

my sc400 surges at 40 mph sometimes so I stomp on the gas and its like running on 6 cylinders and sometims the idle will bounce between 250 and 1000 and sometimes it will die most of the time it works fine. it only does this when warm.
help?:feedback:

I changed the cap roter wires plugs air filter at 155,000 its at 163,000 now,I did check the plugs and they look new? I get 26 mpg to 28 on the freeway and 20 in the city. smog check had no emisions .01 the poor idle hapens after geting off the freeway/

I just recently drove to Atlanta from Tampa and when I got off the interstate to get gas my car died too, right as I came to a complete stop on the exit ramp. I think it has something to do with the transmission or the idel air control valve. I dont know Im lost too.

Usually when a car dies when letting off the gas when exiting the freeway, it has an EGR valve that is sticking.

I have a 95 sc400 which did the same 500 -- 1800 surges, changed O2 sensor. Seemes to work so far. I couldnt find a vacuum leak or other cause

Back